Hello,

this looks like a Java2 security problem. Two options:

Hack: Disable Java2 security.
Clean: grant your application the necessary permissions
          in the java.policy file

The file should be in ${JAVA_HOME}/jre/lib/security/
I hope someone else can come up with the exact
permission entries required for the HTTP Client.

best regards,
  Roland

"D Alvarado" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
30.01.2004 06:36
Please respond to "Commons HttpClient Project"