Hey gang,

I have a method that creates an instance of HttpClient and invokes an
execute method (an http post).  I have two separate threads that invoke this
method.  The method is totally thread-safe, i.e. each invocation of the
method will create its own instance of HttpClient.  Will these two separate
HttpClient instances share state (like the underlying connection)?  I am
finding that the second instance of HttpClient possesses the authenticated
cookie of the first instance, without authenticating.

Are instances of HttpClient sharing state, and if so, how do I keep
different instances of HttpClient's state totally independent?

BradO