Oleg,

I am using IIS/ServletExec 4.1.1. Yes, works fine with Tomcat 4.1.

I use jdk1.4.1_01, Windows 2000.

Here is a snippet.

      HttpClient client = new HttpClient();
      PostMethod post = new PostMethod(postingUrl);

      //post.setHttp11(false);
      //post.setUseExpectHeader(true);

Data sent is of the following form:

"success=true&resp_code=0&id=2333&payamt=22&payer_ name=whatever"

      I added these parameters using
      post.addParameter("success", "true");
      and so on.

int responseCode = client.executeMethod(post);

post.releaseConnection();

Pretty much straightforward! Works with Tomcat and nicely listens to posting Url.

Have not exactly figured out how to use the logwire yet!

Hope this helps to clarify further.

Ram