Hello,

I am trying to uses the FormLoginDemo.java example to
log on to automate logging in to a website.

There are couple of parameters that I have set in the
program

 static final String LOGON_SITE =
"http://www.imdb.com/register/login";;
 static final int    LOGON_PORT = 80;

The other parameters that I set were the
NameValuepairs

 NameValuePair action   = new NameValuePair("action",
"login");
 NameValuePair url      = new NameValuePair("url",
"/index.html");
 NameValuePair userid   = new NameValuePair("login",
"user");
 NameValuePair password = new
NameValuePair("password", "passwd");

where instead of "user" and "passwd" I used my own
username and password.

The program throws a java.net.UnknownHostException:
www.imdb.com/register/login

Please do let me know if I am doing something wrong.

thanks in advance,
--Kaushik