Adrian Sutton wrote:

Odi, most likely I will have to spend a few days in Düsseldorf next week, but I'll
do my best to organize my trip in a way that can make it to the party. 2.0
release is definitely worth celebrating as far as I am concerned.

Oleg

And I'll most likely be toasting the release at PJ O'Briens in Brisbane on Friday. :) Of course, since I think I'm about the only person here from Brisbane it could be a rather lonely toast.

Well, I'm almost in your timezone (NZ), does that count?