Hello,

I'm new in using HttpClient and I have the following problem:

There is an external web application using a post form.
When the user provides the values for the form fields, he receives
a new post form, under the same URL. Here he must push a submit button,
to confirm that the values he just provided are correct.

Now I'm trying to do all this using HttpClient. My application
makes the first post request and gets the second post form as result
(getResponseBody()). Unfortunately I don't know how to make the
second post request.

Can you give me a hint?

Thank you.
Diana