Hello,

I am trying to automatically logon to a website and retrieve data. But all I am
getting is <html></html>. Am I missing something here :

System.setProperty("java.protocol.handler.pkgs","com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol");
java.security.Security.addProvider(new com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider());
System.setProperty("apache.commons.httpclient.cookiespec", "COMPATIBILITY");
HttpClient   theClient       = new HttpClient(  );
theClient.setStrictMode(false);
HostConfiguration theHostConfiguration = theClient.getHostConfiguration();
theHostConfiguration.setProxy( "myproxy.domain.com",8082);
HttpState theState = theClient.getState();
theState.setProxyCredentials( "PROXY", "myproxy.domain.com", new NTCredentials("user",
"pass", "amad11720" ,"AC" ) );
theClient.getState().setCredentials("TM3 Services","www.tm3.com",new
UsernamePasswordCredentials("T28721M963", "newbury"));
GetMethod get = new GetMethod("https://www.tm3.com/mmd/g_14902.html";);
get.setDoAuthentication( true );
get.setRequestHeader("User-Agent","Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT
5.0)");
theClient.executeMethod( get );
System.out.println("response body = "+ get.getResponseBody());

Thanks in advance.

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential
information and is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are
not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message. Please note that we do not accept account orders
and/or instructions by e-mail, and therefore will not be responsible for carrying out
such orders and/or instructions.
If you, as the intended recipient of this message, the purpose of which is to inform
and update our clients, prospects and consultants of developments relating to our
services and products, would not like to receive further e-mail correspondence from
the sender, please "reply" to the sender indicating your wishes.  In the U.S.: 1345
Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10105.