I am having an issue with the HTTP client hanging when it is trying to
receive a large amount of data from a web server.  After doing a packet
trace, I noticed that as the HTTP client is receiving a large amount of
data, the TCP window size goes to zero and communication just stops.  Is
there something I need to configure differently to get around this
situation?

I am using JDK 1.4.2 but, I have tried different JVMs and it doesn't
make any difference.  The response that the client is receiving is in
response to a POST and it is coming back in several continuation packets
(don't know if that matters).

Thanks.
Tony