Eric Mckenna wrote:
sorry ;), It's a reference to Star Wars.

:-)

I can open the transferred file and view the file, but the data is in a raw
or Hex form.  I'm not sure what form exactly, but i went ahead and attached
an example.

Eric,

It looks like there is an extra CR LF at the beginning of your Excel file. I assume you are using Commons FileUpload on the server side. We have had this problems before. It seems that FileUpload fails to parse Multipart MIME correctly depending on the headers of the MIME part. I can't remember what was done to solve this, but you might want to search the email archive of this list to find the solution or ask the guys over at FileUpload.

Cheers

Ortwin Glück