Not that I'm aware of. The last thing I remember is a patch to URI by Sung-Gu. That was probably a year ago.

Mike

Jeff Dever wrote:
A note from Sam Ruby on the PMC list:

A project within IBM is looking to ship httpclient.  Scanning the code,
I found two individuals who made notable contributions to this codebase
who have NOT signed CLAs:

   jericho:    Sung-Gu Park
   sullis:         Sean Sullivan

Before I dig further, does anybody happen to know anything about the
status of either of these two individuals?

Have either of these two contributors been at all active in HttpClient
in recent memory?