Oleg, thanks for the hint.

Gil, if you're using version 2.0, instead of
hacking the HttpClient code, you can go
where others have gone before: write your
own GetMethod/PostMethod.
Just derive the regular ones, then override
addCookieRequestHeader() to do nothing.
Then you can setHeader() your cookies.

Optionally, you can also override method
processResponseHeaders() to do nothing,
so the incoming set-cookie headers will not
be parsed either.

cheers,
  Roland

"Kalnichevski, Oleg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
25.03.2004 09:29
Please respond to "Commons HttpClient Project"