Hi Roland,

Of course, that is only required if the socket doesn't create
new input and output streams for each connection anyway.
As you have guessed by now, I agree that not the socket itself
but only the streams should be made available.

Yes, I think this is the big question. Is having access to the I/O streams enough or would someone need access to the actual Socket? If it's just the streams then I think we can probably do this now. If we need access to the socket then we need to rethink things a little.

Mike