Hi Oleg!

Thanks for your immediate response!!
I will try to figure out!
One other question:
if I call the method myPostMethod.getResponseBodyAsString()
I receive html - code that looks like this:

<HTML xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.0";>
<head>
<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
<TITLE>Mercedes-Benz Portal</TITLE>
function oldOnLoad() {}

function clickIdOnLoad() {
  oldOnLoad();
  // clickid processing
  clickidImg = new Image(1, 1);
  clickidImg.src = '/tracking/clicks?clickId=75979952';
}
</script>
</head>
<FRAMESET frameBorder="0" rows="1,*" frameSpacing="0" border="0"
onload="clickIdOnLoad();">
function oldOnLoad() {

}
</script>
<FRAME scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" src="LR0012_header" marginHeight="0"
frameSpacing="0" marginWidth="0" name="header">
<FRAME scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" src="LR0012_intro" marginHeight="0"
frameSpacing="0" marginWidth="0" name="content">
</FRAMESET>
</HTML>

.

But I want to see the html - code including the frame-source-code(see at
http://www.mercedes-benz.t-online.de/).
Do you know how I can integrate the frame-html-code?

Thanks,

Gregory

> Gregory,
> Does the site in question require authentication? If yes, it is quite
> likely you have hit one of the known limitations of the HttpClient 2.0
branch.
> See HttpClient SSL guide for details
> <http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/sslguide.html>. This problem
has already been fixed in the
> development (pre 3.0-alpha1) version.
>
> However, to be really sure you may want to examine the wire log of the
> HTTP session and see what exactly goes wrong
> <http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html>. Feel free to
post the wire log to this mailing
> list if you think we may be of help. You should obfuscate sensitive data
> (such as user credentials and host names) before posting the log, though.
>
> Oleg

If