It'd be nice if LimeWire was up there. :)

LimeWire ( www.limewire.org )
LimeWire is a robust, open-source, multi-platform, consumer-oriented P2P file-sharing client. LimeWire uses HttpClient because it is a highly customizable and efficient HTTP manager, and has proven itself to work without any hitches on the hundreds of thousands of daily users of LimeWire.

On a side a note, we now have a working SOCKSSocketFactory and per-socket SOCKS support. Small changes were required in HttpConnection and HttpClient. The changes were all made against a slightly modified version 2.0rc2, so will likely require some changes to work against the current HEAD. I'll try to put together a diff to show the changes sometime tomorrow.

Thanks,
 Sam