From: Kalnichevski, Oleg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 11:43 AM
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: RE: Problem with Binary release, 2-15-2004 Zip

Brit,

There are currently two HttpClient branches: CVS HEAD (development, no longer
compatible with the 2.0 API) and the 2.0 compatible branch (stable). I suspect you
have gotten the PostXML code off CVS HEAD, which does not compile against 2.0 final.
Please try examples shipped with HttpClient 2.0 source distribution.