Hi:

I've been trying to use Httpclient to programmatically login to Yahoo, but I am not
sure how to do it right, I've tried to follow the sample tutorials and nothing seemed
to work for me, I've also searched the web for answers, but failed, it seems to me
that Httpclient is the closest match for what I am looking for, can somebody please
help me ?

Some sample code of how to use Httpclient to login to Yahoo would be very helpful, I
imagine if I supply username and password to it, I would get a page showing I'm logged
in, I am trying to update my Yahoo Briefcase and Yahoo Geocities pages with my
program. Is it possible to do that with Httpclient ? Thanks for any help.

Frank