Ortwin Glück wrote:

Jorrit Kronjee wrote:

I would like to see the wire of one of the threads, but suppress the other.

Currently this is not possible. A simple workaround with Log4J is:
  * set your logging string to include the thread name
  * grep the log for the thread name you whish

That wasn't really the answer i was hoping for, but thanks to all of you guys for the overwhelming response. I've also seen NDC, but it's not quite what i am looking for. I like some of the suggestions I've seen, so I'll just monitor this list for any updates :-)

Jorrit