Hi!

I need to include an url from an external server like:

HttpServletRequest request;
request.getRequestDispatcher(externalURL).include(request, response);

As this approach doesn't work for URLs from foreign hosts I looked at
HttpClient to "simulate" something like an include.

I've managed to call my external URL. The action behind it is executing
successfully.

But I need the external action to access my HttpServletRequest(session)
and HttpServletResponse.

Is HttpClient the correct approach? And how can i manage
HttpServletRequest/HttpServletResponse with HttpClient??

Thank you for any help,
Max