Lili,
There's nothing in the log that could suggest a flaw in HttpClient's authentication
logic. Everything appears sane as far as the authentication is concerned. Proxy
authentication was successful. The trouble appears to be caused by the NTLM host
server which does not seem to accept the credentials.

client.getState().setCredentials(
        null,
        "10.8.9.22",
        new NTCredentials("lliu", "xxxxx", "10.8.9.22", "INXIGHT")
);

(1) Please double-check the domain name and try using the host name (every NT box must
have one) instead of the IP ("10.8.9.22") in the NTCredentials constructor.

client.getState().setCredentials(
        null,
        "10.8.9.22",
        new NTCredentials("lliu", "xxxxx", "myhost", "INXIGHT")
);

Where 'lliu' is a domain account

(2) Is the account you are using a domain account or a local one? This distinction is
very important. If it is a local one, you should be using the host name instead of the
domain name, even though the server may be a part of the INXIGHT domain

client.getState().setCredentials(
        null,
        "10.8.9.22",
        new NTCredentials("lliu", "xxxxx", "myhost", "myhost")

Where 'lliu' is a local account on the 'myhost' host

Let me know the results