I've uploaded the 3.0 alpha1 build to my apache account <http://www.apache.org/~mbecke/httpclient-3.0-alpha1/>. Please have a look and let me know if I've missed anything. This release was created with JDK1.3.1 since it seems that Maven RC2 does not work with 1.2.2. I don't think this will cause any issues, but if anyone is using 1.2.2 please give it a shot. This is also the first time I've signed a release. My public key is in the KEYS file so please try that out as well.

My plan is to finish this off tomorrow night and post the release. I was thinking of leaving the 2.0 docs as the main HttpClient page, and just adding a link to the 3.0 version in another directory.

Mike