Is there a way to configure the wire log to go to a Log4J log configured
for the application.

I have configured Log4J as my application logger and I would like to send
the
Httpclient wire log to the same file. Currently it is set up as the
following -

System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.httpclient.wire
", "debug");
which sends the wire log to the console.

Is it possible to configure this so that all the logging output including
the
wire log would go to my log4J application log?

thanks for any help,
regards, John.

John Melody
SyberNet Ltd.