KMKU,

There's a bug that causes HttpClient 2.0 to produce erroneous wirelog
output. The bug has been fixed a while ago, but the code containing the
fix has not been released yet. You have to use nightly builds of
HttpClient 2.0 until 2.0.1 is released (can be obtained here
<http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-httpclient2/>)

The bug only affects wirelog output. The request/response content is
encoded correctly

For more details see:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/charencodings.html>

Oleg