Hi Himanshu,

HttpClient intentionally does not give direct access to the connections used to execute methods. All connection management is handled by the HttpConnectionManagers and the HttpClient. As Roland mentioned, if you need custom connection management you should consider implementing an HttpConnectionManager. My guess is that the two included connection managers (SimpleHttpConnectionManager and MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager) should suffice for your needs.

Mike