Title: Suppressing stack dump in executeMethod()

I most likely should know how to find the answer to this question, but…

I am doing SSL and when I use an incorrect password for the keystore it looks like somewhere in HttpClient.executeMethod() the stack dump is being printed..  In my application I am catching everything I should be, and I don't want to user to see this information.  Is there a way for me to tell HttpClient to suppress this output. I want to handle this exception in my application. Thanks.

java.lang.RuntimeException: KeyManagerFactoryImpl: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
        at com.ibm.jsse.w.a(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.jsse.w.engineInit(Unknown Source)
        at javax.net.ssl.KeyManagerFactory.init(Unknown Source)
        at javax.net.ssl.SSLSocketFactory.getDefault(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.SSLProtocolSocketFactory.createSocket(SSLProtocolSocketFactory.java:112)

        at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java:663)
        at org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$HttpConnectionAdapter.open(MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.java:959)

        at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:661)
        at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:529)
        at xxx.xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxx.run(Unknown Source)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | 617.563.4785