great! Basically I want to implement "browser" style functionality where if a cert isn't signed by someone in the trust store, then it can either be imported and accepted or rejected. I already have code for managing the keystore side of things and am looking at how to use an SSL Factory to accomplish this. From the looks of it it seems I can implement my own TrustStore that can be used as a pass through between HttpClient and the user's keystore.
Marc Boorshtein
Sr. Software Engineer, Octet String
[EMAIL PROTECTED]