Hi Christopher

Well thats the main problem. When my code comes to asynchPost.recycle() in code below the program hangs !!

I am giving some code below to give an idea. This is not the original code though. Does anybody know whats wrong here ??

while(myflag) {

if(asyncState!=null) {
asynchPost.execute(asyncState,asyncConnection);
} else {
statusCode = asynchHttpsclient.executeMethod(asynchPost);
asyncState=asynchHttpsclient.getState();
}

if(asynchPost==null) {
if(usehttps) {
asynchPost = new PostMethod(httpsasynchUri.toString());
} else {
asynchPost = new PostMethod(httpasynchUri.toString());
} } else if (asynchPost.hasBeenUsed()) {
asynchPost.recycle(); }
if(deviceProperty.getRequestObject()!=null) {
Document request=(Document)deviceProperty.getRequestObject(); asynchPost.setRequestBody(new String(MyUtils.getBytesOfDom(request)));
}
}
Foran, Christopher wrote:

I think I know the answer to this one.  You need to call .recycle()
after every .execute().