Hello everybody.

One of my applications is using HttpClient to connect to an external
server and send some data.

It's a multi threaded application in which every new thread creates a
HttpClient object with the simple connection manager to do its job.

As a general rule, I want to switch to the multi threaded manager in
most of my applications to improve the overall performance.

I've recently found out that the server closes every HTTP connection
after sending back the response to my post request.

So in this scenario, I guess the connection pool supplied by the multi
threaded manager won't improve anything when connecting to that server.

The question is: is there any other advantage in using the multi
threaded manager instead of the simple one in this situation or should I
leave things unchanged in this application?

Thank you very much.

        Juan Pedro Lopez
-