Hi,
I am using http-client 2.0.1 (1 August 2004).
I noticed that lots of websites just accept the cookies to be sent in one
single line (like sent by IE). This is with http-client just possible in
strict mode.
But now I have a webserver which redirects me to an URL which is not
allowed/valid in strict mode, but at the same time it accepts just the
cookies send in a single line.

I saw a patch from 2003 which allowed the user to add a cookie
request-header manually. This patch has been removed again from the new
version? Is there now another technique for that? I don't understand why
this 'sending of cookies in a single line' must be bound to the strict mode,
which has apparently also other impacts.

It would be very nice if you could give me some help how to solve this
problem. For me it's either way if I create the cookie-header myself or it's
done by the http-client or in whatever way. It just must access this site
and I don't know how.

Thanks for help,

Robert.