Hi, Michael,

Thanks a lot for your info. It's weired...In my computer, after I clean cookies, I
will go to the error page if I click the link in this mail directly, but go to the
right login page if I copy the link to the address bar and press enter key.

The initial link is link1, http://resources.hewitt.com/jpmc/
, which will be automatically redirected to link 2,
http://lb32.resources.hewitt.com/sg1dgp9/tbiappt300?nodeId=GreetingPage&clientId=09813
, Then when you click logon button, you can go to the link3 (the link I mentioned in
my last email, this is the login page.)

I can go to link2 by using HttpClient, but I will go to the error page when I try to
access link3 using HttpClient (I have checked the cookies created in link2, and add
them when I try to access link3)

The source is :
        SpiderUtil.installSluttySocketFactory();
        client = new HttpClient();
        client.getState().setCookiePolicy(CookiePolicy.COMPATIBILITY );
       .............................<get link2>
        client.getHostConfiguration().setHost("lb32.resources.hewitt.com", 443,
"https");
        <get namevaluePairs from XML files here>
        HostConfiguration conf = new HostConfiguration();
        conf.setHost("lb32.resources.hewitt.com", 443, "https");
        GetMethod defaultpage = new GetMethod("/sg1dgp9/tbiappt300/TbiaAuthPage");
        defaultpage.setFollowRedirects(false);
        defaultpage.setQueryString(nameValuePairs);
        Cookie mycook= new Cookie("lb32.resources.hewitt.com", "JSESSIONID_SG1_DGP9",
"000104LCHDF43OXZWZ03OD402DQ:uvjppnh8", "/", null, false);
        Cookie mycook2 = new Cookie("lb32.resources.hewitt.com", "YBR_PROFILE",
"09813:1095803338557:15:false:YBRSessTS1095803338505", "/sg1dgp9", null, false);
        HttpState httpstate=new HttpState();
        httpstate.addCookie(mycook);
        httpstate.addCookie(mycook2);
        client.executeMethod(conf, defaultpage, httpstate);

Michael Dang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Open your alternate browser (Netscape? Mozilla?), or go to another machine and open
IE, goto the url you sent, you will see the error page. Exactly it is the cookie you
missed.

So, clear your IE's cookie cache, find your way back to the site using the clean IE
(well, IE never clean as it should), then follow the same path in HttpClient.

--Michael