Hi Oleg,

I guess upgrading to HttpClient 2.0.2 seems to work as far as the
connection timeout issue is concerned. Thanks for that.Was that an
issue in 2.0-rc2 ?

 But I guess, I seem to be having problems with regard to cookie
handling. I believe that the cookie that is sent by Yahoo! upon
signing in, is not being handled properly by my code ; as a result of
which it seems expired to the server. And hence I am led to the
"Verify Password" page. The httpclient page does mention about
Yahoo!'s cookies posing problems. Does the problem still persist?

Secondly, I got the following log warning:
Oct 15, 2004 9:42:28 AM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase
getResponseBody
WARNING: Going to buffer response body of large or unknown size. Using
getResponseAsStream instead is recommended.

Regards
Vinay