HttpClient is specific to Http/hhtps protocols. You can't send
messages to email server using Http client.

You  need to have local SMTP mail server/SMTP mail server provided by
your ISP  configured to your java application for sending the messages
to external server.

This code example might help you

from:  http://www.javaalmanac.com/egs/javax.mail/SendApp.html?l=new

import java.io.*;
    import javax.mail.*;
    import javax.mail.internet.*;
    import javax.activation.*;

    public class SendApp {
        public static void send(String smtpHost, int smtpPort,
                                String from, String to,
                                String subject, String content)
                throws AddressException, MessagingException {
            // Create a mail session
            java.util.Properties props = new java.util.Properties();
            props.put("mail.smtp.host", smtpHost);
            props.put("mail.smtp.port", ""+smtpPort);
            Session session = Session.getDefaultInstance(props, null);

            // Construct the message
            Message msg = new MimeMessage(session);
            msg.setFrom(new InternetAddress(from));
            msg.setRecipient(Message.RecipientType.TO, new InternetAddress(to));
            msg.setSubject(subject);
            msg.setText(content);

            // Send the message
            Transport.send(msg);
        }

            // Send a test message
            send("hostname", 25, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "[EMAIL PROTECTED]",
                 "re: dinner", "How about at 7?");
        }
    }