De : Ortwin Glück [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi 20 octobre 2004 11:07
À : Commons HttpClient Project
Objet : Re: can not turn off log under HttpClient

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have nothing against log4J, but I can not add easyly a new packagge in
my
> application (someone else has to decide it...).
> So I test with "System properties". But the log message is traced again :
> 20 oct. 2004 10:55:17 org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase
> processRedirectResponse
> INFO: Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled

As the logging guide states:

Note: The system properties must be set before a reference to any
Commons Logging class is made.

So set those properties as early as possible in your application or set
them on the command line withe the -D option of the JVM.

O.

  NOSE applied intelligence ag

  software engineer

For additional commands, e-mail: