OK,

Thanks for the Information.   I have found FileUpload API from Jakarta
commons project

Why do we have 2 API for Uploading from Same project

1. MultipartFileUpload - (Jakarta-commons)HttpClient - Project
2. FileUpload  - (Jakarta Commons)

Instead of having 2 API from Same project, why we do not have single
API from same project.  Why can't we bind both API as single project
as both are from Jakarta - commons project??

Or, Is  there any conceptual difference between two  API??

Why I am asking this question is,  If conceptually both are same, on
which API one should rely as both are from same project.

Regards
Sudhakar