Now that i think about it, this could probably be useful for
displaying chemical molecules. From what i understand jmol has been on
the wishlist for quite a while. I don't know how much would be
involved in this, but we could conceivably make a js molecule viewer
(on the theory js is better than java). At the very least it could
display simple molecules.
--
- bawolff
Caution: The mass of this product contains the energy equivalent of 85