I don't have an iPad but I did succeed to fake the User-Agent from the
iPad and it worked fine.

Tho it does have a few usabilty issues to deal with:

- Clicking the logo doesn't make a lot of sense.
- Perhaps a fixed-positioned half-round arrow-button about a third
down the screen would make more sense
- Both ways (being able to show it and hide it again).
- If we're going to make work if this, perhaps a dropdown menu could
work aswell (one that has a scrollbar, so that the user can stay at
the current position in the page).

I think the first three wouldn't be hard. The latter would require to
digg up the JavaScript event HTML5 and/or Apple iOS for a drag-movement.

I'll try some scripting of my own later this week

--
Greetings,
Krinkle

Op 15 jun 2010, om 19:13 heeft Magnus Manske het volgende geschreven: