Hi,

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Erik Moeller <e...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> For purposes of localization and adaptation, it would be great to have
> a source in a free format. Unfortunately it was made in InDesign. If
> there are any volunteers who can handle a conversion to Scribus, that
> would be great. The sources are here:
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/File:Video_for_Wikipedia.zip
>
> Any help would be most welcome.

I've a virtual machine I use as remote desktop with both InDesign and
Scribus installed.

If anyone wants to handle the conversion but doesn't have InDesign, I
can provide him an account on this machine.

And yes it's reactive even remotely (in time reply): I prepared in
2007 a 16 pages A3 magazine using Photoshop and InDesign through RDP
without any real issue.

--
Best Regards,
Sébastien Santoro aka Dereckson