Hello all,

I am Vivek Kumar Bagaria <http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Bagariavivek>,
2nd year student from IIT Madras. I am interested in participating in
*GSoC 2012* with mediawiki. I am *working with Mediawiki from past two
months* and have submitted various patches.

I was very much interested in the idea of -
"Automatically tagging photos in Wikimedia Commons using computerised
object recognition", which was suggested
by Maarteen Dammers in the GSoC 2012
Page<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Summer_of_Code_2012>

I have *experience* with OpenCv. I had done a project last summer which
involved detection of a ball. This is the youtube link - Ball Following
Robot <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcXBcUvCC1w>.
I would like to know if anyone is willing to *mentor* this idea. I would *
love* to work on this idea.

Thank you,
Vivek Kumar Bagaria
IIT Madras