Luca Martinelli, 30/08/2015 12:03:
Am I the only one that thinks that jheald's .js is a temporary solution?
Am I the only one that actually appreciate his attempt at solving a
*practical* problem by providing a *practical* solution,

It might be a practical solution, but I don't understand what it solves: what's the practical problem? Quoting from the project chat, the problem to me seems this: «2.4 millions categories are not connected to corresponding Wikipedia articles. [...] — Ivan A. Krestinin (talk) 20:22, 18 August 2015 (UTC)».

Nemo