Hi,

I wonder if EL is usable outside of JSPs. Well, if
not, the existence of a seperate project would not
make sense, imho.

Anyway, on the EL web page there is no usage example
at all, neither could I find one on the web. So
please, could you put a usage example on the EL page.

The background of my question is, I want to put
variables into SQL code and wonder, if I could have
them replaced by EL.

"select * from users where user = '${user}'

Thanks,
Juergen