Michiel Kalkman wrote:
Hi,
I don't want to push you, but isn't it an idea to temporarily add these
missing classes to commons-config ?

That way don't have to wait for the next release, and we can benefit from
the changes made in the last six months (?). As soon as a new version on
commons-lang is available a release could be made that removes these
classes.

It's just a thought. If I'm indeed being simplistic, just say so.

Regards,
Michiel

I thought about that, too. I guess, it would be possible to temporarily copy the affected classes, but we had to ensure that they don't appear in the public API (this could be a problem because some special VarialbeResolver implementations need to be created). I will have to play around a bit with this approach.

However there are some other things that need to be done before a release (e.g. addressing issues of checkstyle and related reports, having a look at open JIRA issues, preparing a release candidate, etc.). I don't know how much time I can spend on these things in the next weeks.

Oliver

On 6/9/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>