Rahul,

I found the changes.

- The SCXMLDigester was moved to the .io package
- #digest() signature dropped Context and Evaluator references
- No longer have addListener as part of SCXML (moved to SCXMLExecutor)
- No longer have getRootContext "" (moved to SCXMLExecutor)

===

I got the build to work and will test to see if application still works.
I'm curious why you moved those into the Executor?  In addition, when I
instantiated it I used the setSuperStep and setStateMachine methods before.
I assume I remove those and just use #go?

======

In the docs you mentioned you added a 'bridge' component at 'glue'.  My
implementation leverages a custom bridge (HashMap) so I'm unsure how to
retro the code to work with new base.

======

As you see, I'm replacing ELEvaluator references with JexlEvaluator.  My
assumption is this will enable the functions we discussed earlier (like
subStringAfter, etc.) for more text parsing capabilities that the CommonsEL
package?

======

Thanks,

Mike