Hi all,

I've been googling all day and I'm stuck. I'm trying to run a junit
test case in eclipse 3.1 calling an axis2 web service running in
jboss, that depends on HttpClient. I get this stack trace:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory
        at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.<clinit>(HttpClient.java:65)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractHTTPSender.getHttpClient(AbstractHTTPSender.java:608)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPOverHTTPSender.send(SOAPOverHTTPSender.java:54)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:298)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:206)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:616)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:328)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:279)
        at
br.com.atlantico.maragato.webservices.endpoint.MaragatoServiceStub.findElementoGerenciadoById(MaragatoServiceStub.java:313)
        at
br.com.atlantico.maragato.webservices.WSElementoGerenciadoTest.testFindElementoGerenciadoHappyDay(WSElementoGerenciadoTest.java:62)
        at
        at
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:478)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:344)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)

I'm running 1.04, but tried to upgrade to 1.1 with no luck. I tried
butting the commons.logging jar under jdk1.5.0_03/jre/lib/ext - no
luck. I tried this, still no luck:

Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader());
   }

I'm out of ideas. Any help very much appreciated. I just need this
junit test case to run in eclipse.

Robert