Hello,

I have a question about Commons Collections' (v 3.2) invokerClosure() method of ClosureUtils class. Currently the method signature is:

public static Closure invokerClosure(String methodName, Class[] paramTypes, Object[] args)

I would like to know why there has to be explicit paramTypes parameter, i.e. is there something wrong in calling .getClass() on each argument (which returns actual class of an object due of polymorfism)? In my code I've wrapped that call as following:

public static Closure invokerClosure(String methodName, Object[] args)
    {
            Class[] paramTypes = new Class[args.length];

            for(int i = 0; i < args.length; i++)
            {
                paramTypes[i] = args[i].getClass();
            }

return ClosureUtils.invokerClosure(methodName, paramTypes, args);
    }

- Nikita Zhuk