On 6/28/06, Nestor Urquiza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello guys, below a snippet of code where I am trying
to use an if statement within another one.

<snip-example-and-trace/>

And if the nested if is moved to the same level of the
first one no exception is thrown of course.

Could anyone suggest how can I get the package to work
with nested if statements?

<snip/>

Thats a bug, please file in JIRA:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/scxml/issue-tracking.html

I'm away for a couple of weeks, this will get fixed when I'm back. The
fix is straightforward, if you need it urgently -- treat <elseif> and
<else> as containers for other actions (just like <if> holds a list of
child actions) and modify oacs.model.If#execute(...) accordingly.

-Rahul

Thanks!