Hi Simon,

Simon Kitching wrote:
Sorry, don't have an answer for you. However I would expect that DTD
validation failures would be reported to the error handler you
registered; as far as I know DTD failures are reported through the same
error handler used for other problems.

That was my understanding too. ..

What exactly is the log message you are getting?

I see this message for instance:

SEVERE: method attribute of <group> element must be one of the values: head, get
, post, put, delete, trace, options, connect (must be lower-case)

Now, that error is perfectly valid, as I put a value of "zzzz" to test it... but my ErrorHandler-implementing class is not getting called at all, none of the methods is.

I'm stumped... I'm also leaving for family vacation in a few hours, so I'm not in a hurry to figure it out at the moment :) At least the errors are being reported, so it's not the end of the world for a few days :)

Simon

Frank