I believe, though I could be wrong, that you get logging for free, you just have to configure it. Check out the struts logging section of the struts wiki at http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsLogging, you also may want to bookmark the URL http://wiki.apache.org/struts for future reference as it contains all kinds of helpful information.

-adam

Raghuveer wrote:
We use struts applications and loggging by log 4j.

We are configuring loggers like normal MVS application.

But,
What is that i need to do if i want my struts application to use
commons-logging for logging.