On 7/11/06, Garey Hassler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

To Whom It May Concern:

I am trying to create an scxml document that will send a message to another
device (in this case a SIP INVITE) and

then test the response's CSeq method matches the string "INVITE"  before
invoking the transition. I have

the document sending the INVITE message just fine, but when I add an if tag
to the document I get and exception

trying to digest the document. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?
<snip/>

Executable content (in this case ... the <if> and <log> elements) can

-Rahul

Attached is the scxml document I am

using.

<snip-trace/>