On 7/3/06, Nestor Urquiza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello fellas,
Seems like the return value from methods called from
the SCXML file must be String right? I am asking
because of the fact that the below fails if the method
createContentRequestTr returns null.

<snip/>

It doesn't have to evaluate to String. It can be whatever
org.apache.commons.jexl.Expression#evaluate(Context) returns.

What is the failure? (sorry, I'm not on a dev box to try this ATM).

-Rahul

<n:var name="parentTrId"
expr="userProfile.createContentRequestTr(
UserProfileReq, askedContent, askedMkName )"/>

Thanks!