Look at the MultiMap interface and the MultiValueMap implementation (v3.2).

Stephen

Rajat Sharma wrote:
HI all,

Let's say I have a view in the DB which send me back the following
values

CUSTNAME      IPADDRESS

A                      1

A                      2

A                      1

B                      5

B                      5

This table is present in the resultSet I get back from the Database.
But, I wanted the above to be put into some kind of collection (which
would also allow duplicates).
Now, most of the collections do not allow duplicate keys. I want a way
where I am doing something like MyCollection.getListByKey("CUSTNAME").

The result is returned into a list.

What's the best way to achieve this ? Thanks
Raj