Borut Bolčina wrote:
Hello,

probably my question relates to CONFIGURATION-104.

If I have a properies file with this entry (can't change = legacy)
foo.4.bar = all:one, two, three

and if I use this properties file to write back to (some changed entries, some new ones), but the entry foo.4.bar should just be written back as it is. Currently (1.2) this entry is writen back as
foo.4.bar= all: one
foo.4.bar= two
foo.4.bar= three

Is there a way to prevent that?

Cheers,
Borut

Hello Borut,

there is a new class PropertiesConfigurationLayout in subversion, which was recently checked in. With this class you can define for each multi-value property, whether it should be written on a single line or not. You can also set a global flag, which forces all properties to be written on single lines.

A PropertiesConfigurationLayout object is associated with each instance of PropertiesConfiguration and can be obtained using the getLayout() method.

Oliver